Using both high and low competition hashtags to further your reach on instagram.
Like to use Instagram? I do, too. It's an amazing tool for microblogging and getting your name out there. I actually manage three Instagram accounts: one for my personal brand, one for Skill Space, and one for my husband's shop. So I'm pretty well versed on hashtag usage in a variety formats.
Today, I'm simply rounding up some high competition hashtags (eg, very popular), but also some great ones for your business niche that maybe aren't so popular (eg, low competition) but are more fine-tuned for your needs (and therefore audience).
Building Your Business 101 discusses the basics and ways to utilize social media, including Instagram.
Stay tuned as we will be publishing a post on Instagram hashtags for other categories as well.
low competition hashtags for your business
- #businessowner (posts > 930,000)
- #entrepreneurlife (posts > 890,000)
- #startuplife (posts > 670,000)
- #startups (posts > 600,000)
- #smallbusinessowner (posts > 273,000)
- #myoffice (posts > 261,000)
- #newblogpost (posts > 244,000)
- #contentmarketing (posts > 238,000)
- #brandidentity (posts > 187,000)
- #socialmediatips (posts > 173,000)
- #solopreneur (posts > 137,000)
- #marketingtips (posts > 132,000)
- #smallbusinesses (posts > 88,000)
- #marketing101 (posts > 67,000)
- #branding101 (posts > 56,000)
- #successtips (posts > 54,000)
- #socialmediastrategy (posts > 49,000)
- #smallbusinesslove (posts > 37,000)
- #logoinspiration (posts > 35,000)
- #biztips (posts > 34,000)
- #smtips (posts > 30,000)
- #myofficetoday (posts > 28,000)
- #socialmediatip (posts > 27,000)
- #optimization (posts > 24,000)
- #bloggingtips (posts > 22,000)
- #officegoals (posts: > 10,000)
- #problogging (posts > 7,000)
High Competition Hashtags for Your Business
- #work (posts > 71,000,000)
- #inspiration (posts > 52,900,000)
- #blogger (posts > 21,000,000)
- #money (posts > 18,000,000)
- #success (posts > 16,000,000)
- #business (posts > 12,900,000)
- #giveaway (posts > 12,800,000)
- #hardwork (posts > 11,000,000)
- #entrepreneur (posts > 10,500,000)
- #brand (posts > 7,000,000)
- #marketing (posts: > 6,400,000)
- #hustle (posts > 5,200,000)
- #logo (posts > 4,400,000)
- #smallbusiness (posts > 3,780,000)
- #socialmedia (posts > 3,300,000)
- #branding (posts > 3,300,000)
- #sales (posts > 3,200,000)
- #workfromhome (posts > 2,800,000)
- #startup (posts > 2,600,000)
- #tips (posts > 2,400,000)
- #tech (posts > 2,200,000)
- #social (posts > 2,100,000)
- #entrepreneurs (posts > 2,000,000)
- #entrepreneurship (posts > 1,900,000)
- #bossbabe (posts > 1,600,000)
- #businesswoman (posts > 1,450,000)
- #brands (posts > 1,400,000)
- #bosslady (posts > 1,300,000)
- #ontheblog (posts > 1,200,000)
- #socialmediamarketing (posts > 1,200,000)
- #businessman (posts > 1,190,000)
- #content (posts > 1,100,000)
60 HASHTAGS TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS C/O @SKILL_SPACE.
SIGN UP FOR THE FREE MEMBER NETWORK!
Get access to curated free content, our free e-course Building Your Business 101, access to our scheduled live chats and mastermind sessions, a library of resources, and a monthly newsletter with valuable information and exclusive opportunities.
Personalized and interactive marketing tools will increase your success rate with networking and with conversions. Why? Because people are attracted to killer visuals and appreciate when they are spoken to directly. If you create interactive and enticing marketing tools, whether that's a hero image, a blog post graphic, an infographic, or a presentation as part of a pitch. And if it's personalized even a little bit? Then they are going to be wanting to find out more!
Visme will offer you killer marketing tools, like graphics, infographics, and presentations. All in an easy-to-use project design system.
"People are attracted to killer visuals and
appreciate when they are spoken to directly."
Today we are going over just an overview of websites, apps, and other tools so you can learn skills online or on your mobile device, whether you're starting from scratch (e.g. learning to code or speak French) or updating your knowledge base (catching up on the latest Photoshop or Illustrator has to offer).
Who doesn't love the occasional Buzzfeed quiz? Well, can you imagine having a quiz that does the same thing as Buzzfeed for your website by providing tailored response-driven results to the quiz takers? Skill Space is developing a sister site to provide better curated business tools and we are using Interact to do just that.
Here's why you should use Interact:
Want to know what the best tips were for Instagram? Here's a small compilation of only the best resources Skill Space has come across to help you today.
Instagram is kind of a big deal, no?
We can't all be expert Instagrammers, but the following website's have created tons of content and compiled great advice to help you improve your 'gram game the right way.
Let's start with building your Instagram strategy
Obviously you know the basics and purpose of the app itself, but developing a successful Instagram strategy for your business in a sea of users can be tricky. Here, Facebook and Instagram themselves even weigh in and provide insight on how to use Instagram for your business and brand.
Superheroes are brands made human. One only needs to look at the logos on their chests, some of which are the most consistently recognized symbols around. What’s more, these walking, talking brand ambassadors have millions of fans all over the world. They tap into our innate desire to experience dramatic storytelling at its best, and being well-rounded characters with backstories and relatable personality traits, they create a meaningful connection with their audience. There are valuable lessons that brands and ad agencies can learn from superheroes – here are some you won’t want to forget.
Google pretty much dominates when it comes to how a website ranks on the web, so it's not surprising that Google Analytics would have an elaborate system of tracking your website's performance. The Google Analytics system has many great metrics to measure so that you can stay on top of how your website is doing, engagement, who and where your audience is coming from geographically, amongst other data.
A really important metric is learning how your audience is getting to your website (eg, where your traffic is coming from). This is called "Acquisition." The four main categories include the following:
- Direct acquisition is someone who types your website address into the search bar and clicks "enter" or "submit."
- Referral acquisition is someone who clicks on a hyperlink from another website that connects (or points them) to your website.
- Organic acquisition is when visitors search an inquiry into their favorite search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc) and it yields a result with your website and then they click to visit your website. The importance of understanding how this work is detailed in our SEO Like a Pro blog series.
- Social acquisition is visitors coming to your website from a social media network like Facebook, Twitter, or even Reddit.
Want to know what some of our favorite Facebook private groups are for online entrepreneurs, bloggers and brands? Read along to see our top six, including Skill Space's very own newly launched group created just with you in mind.