building your business 101
seven days to get your business off the ground
Scroll down to learn all about our free e-Course made just for you...
Already a member of this free course? Login.
are you an online brand or startup website?
There is a lot of considerations for how to run an online business or website.
- Have you browsed Pinterest for ideas on getting your business organized?
- Have you searched through your favorite blogs for some great inspiring blog posts about business and blogging?
- Are you wanting to be an #entrepreneur, #solopreneur, or #infopreneur but don't know where to get started?
- Have you started an online business or shop but not sure what to do to make it official?
- Signed up for a bunch of newsletters from your favorite brands in the hopes of learning something just to not open all of them?
- What about trying all those free e-courses but walking away not learning a single thing actionable?
- Maybe, you've even purchased books or premium content thinking this time will be different.
let us stop you right here.
Hello, there! I'm Amy Smith and I've been there.
I'm also the main lady behind Skill Space. But I was formerly at the lifestyle blog, The Charming -- in which I still manage the social media accounts for but have switched my website and blogging energy to Skill Space.
For years as the blogger at The Charming, I was always on the lookout for helpful tips and information for running my blog, content marketing, business tools, and just new knowledge to implement. I've done all of the above and found myself still having so many questions.
That's why, my husband and I came up with the idea of Skill Space. And, with it, I've compiled helpful information into one free e-course for YOU:
stop searching. start being your own boss.
So we've all wasted a little time in the past. Now, let's fix it and learn what we really need to know about being your own boss and running a website, shop, blog, whatever.
Here is what you will find in the free Building Your Business 101 (BYB101 for short) course:
- Where you should start
- Which platform you should use
- Whether or not you should register your business
- Social media marketing basics
- What you should include in your website and it's design
- How you can protect your website
- and MORE!
We did the research for you! And, combined with 5+ years in the blogging, web/graphic design, and photography business, ourselves we are eager to offer this FREE course to delve into more content than any other free courses offer. Our goal is simply to educate you and get your business LAUNCHED!
ready to #buildbizin7?
Just sign up to be a part of the Member Network, where you will get access to this course, our library of free resources, and curated content.